Wednesday 30 April 2014

Moral support



CADFA PROJECT FEEDBACK FORM
Name:  Reem Jubeh
Project:  Women in Action
Project dates:  February 27- March 9
 
I gave them feedback about my first impressions when I met people in England, and how people there are friendly. I explained to them about the moral and emotional support that we found there. Also, I told them about the twinning between British towns and Palestinian villages and the ability to build more twinning. 

Why did you choose that sort of feedback?
Because they have to know that there is moral support from people we can’t see it or hear about it, but it is more effective and useful than the monetary support. And they also have to know that we can have the opportunities develop ourselves and build new relationships that will affect us positively more than anything else.

How did it go? 
It was successful because my colleagues were excited to hear about this...  They asked more about the program and the twinning, also they agreed on my speech and said that there is a hope to have a better life if there is people like those stand beside us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment