Thursday 20 March 2014

From Wafaa.

Dear all, 

First of all I'd like to thank all this kind people who gave me the chance to represent my community from SAwahra/ Palestine & special thanks for my British friends who hosted me & my colleges generously at their homes during our visit to the UK, I really felt like I was with my family which support us as a Palestinian women's & increases our determination to keep struggling towards our rights of freedom, but unfortunately that nice dream where we live in peace & safety for 10 memorable days ended up with KILLING & BLOOD, in our way back to Palestine it was about 8:30am when we were passing the first chick point before we move into the Israeli borders, everything was going as normal ( the security chick) that we used to face every time we return back to Palestine , until I heard the people screaming (Ohhhh God he killed him)I stand up in the bus horrified & I saw a humanness Israeli guard pointing his gun against poor Palestinian man in his 38th years , & his only guilt to be killed was just because he told the Israeli soldier do not insult me, he was just smoking out the bus & the soldier pushed him cruelly so once he said no for that he killed him as if he is killing an animal , I saw his hand it didn't shake at all while he was killing that poor man with out any mercy ,,who is the only son for his family & who didn't inter Palestine for 3years ago to return on that day Monday 11th Mar killed on the hands of those who never been humans, after all that they pulled him on the ground from his legs away & they ignored him for more than half an hour they left him bleeding with the blood almost covered all his body till he left the life, what killing me that we all were not capable of doing nothing , he was breathing but ,,,,even we were not allowed to cry, after that they covered all his body with silver as if nothing happened & we were arrested for more than 2 hours standing on our legs under the sun, no bathrooms no phones no passports or ids, even money , there was children who started crying of being hungry , there were pregnant womens & they even didn't care, they forced us to leave our belongings in the bus & suddenly we found dogs & hundreds of male guards surrounded us with their guns , , for unknown reason they killed the poor man & they insulted us as well for no guilt , after 4hours of being arrested under the sun they asked us to move our bags from that bus to another by ourself , then they told in silly way that they will bomb that criminals bags as they claimed so no need to fear, finally they moved us to the investigating hall where we spent more 5 hours wishing to investigate each person individually , I cried lots it was like you are watching a horror movie , then I passed the body chick they asked me to take off my hijab,,,,then once I interred the investigator room after long hours of sticking on chair waiting , he took my personal information , & he asked me in silly way " what did you see" where was your seat in the bus" who was setting next to that criminal in the bus" what did the people say????? This is the real injustice where the Palestinian people face always, once I returned home I was shocked & I said none just crying for the whole night for our conditions, I just want you all my dears to spread this email as much as u can to let the whole world understand the reality of those killers , to decide who injustice who in Palestine & how. Thanks for everything. Wafaa shahin

No comments:

Post a Comment