Saturday 1 March 2014

First impression



After a very long trip, we made it safe to the UK; you would never expect how excited we are. We came from different various for one object; to deliver the message of PALESTINE…
Can’t wait to see you all






 


A warm and lovely welcoming by Julia the coordinator of Northampton Al-Bireh Palestine Friendship Association started at Quakers’ house meeting was followed by Palestinian music. Basically the meeting was about the twining between both cities and how they have improved in the last two years; a presentation was shown to show their achievements. The group enjoyed the speech and they seemed interested to hear more about linking group.

For Lunch,,, the British dish was waiting for us Fish and Chips at Albert J. Ramsbottom. We walked through the city and we enjoyed the Northampton Museum and Art gallery, it was interesting to know more traditions and shoes making,

In the evening we’re invited to meet the members of NABPFA we had cake & a cup of tea, and they hosted two of each group. It was quite interesting to experience the British family life.



Bisan, I am really happy, I didn’t expect people to be nice, kind and modest.
Wafa, it was nice day, everything is very organized and clean,
Bayan, I enjoyed the Northampton museum a lot, but I will never expect myself living in the cold.
Rana, I didn’t expect the UK to be fantastic like what I saw.
Hamda, people are very organized, simple and modest I felt a very important person when they met us.
Reem, I visited Spain it was a mess, I visited France people were very accurate, but here I felt it’s different very organized and different.

Dalia, Am so happy to be with the group.
Najwa, I am really happy with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment