Saturday 22 February 2014

Thinking about the coming visit (from the UK)

 Currently I am studying Law at Northampton University. I care deeply about issues concerning women. I like attending events and meetings which try to help and resolve issues concerning women and the local communities. I also like to visit my family and friends in my spare time.

The project is an exciting opportunity for me to learn and share about the issues concerning women of both Palestine and UK. This will be beneficial to everyone involved and it will help to create strong links between us and the women groups in Palestine as I am interested in volunteering work among the women organisations in Palestine after completing my studies.

I am aiming to give my maximum effort using my past volunteering experience among the women and community groups in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment